What we speak is very well connected to what we think and what we do. Our mouth, mind & body are very well connected. By changing the words we use we can very well change our act and/or our thoughts. The same is true for our thoughts and actions. Words are the programs we use to run our mind and body. Hence it is very important to use the correct and positive words and equally important to avoid negative words. This posting aims to throw some light on the power of words and lets you know how you can change/improve your life situation by using correct words.
- But- negates any words that are stated before it. For example if you say, ” you communicate well, but your tonality needs to improve”. Instead you can say, ” you communicate well and certainly you can work on your tonality.”
- Try – presupposes failure.
- If – presupposes that you may not.
- Might – it does nothing definite. It leaves options for your listener.
- Would have- past tense that draws attention to things that didn’t act.
- Should have- past tense that draws attention to things that didn’t act. It implies guilt.
- Could have- past tense that draws attention to things that didn’t act. Person tries to take credit as if it did happen.
- Can’t/Don’t- These words force the listener to focus on exactly what don’t they want. This is a classic mistake that parents and coaches make.
Every word contains the essence of a particular life experience or desired result. “Switchwords” are one word affirmations. Using them is like turning on an electric lamp with a switch. The desired result invariably appears. They can be used in a variety of creative ways to positively shape our reality. Declare, chant, affirm, sing, say them just once, or repeat them mantra style several times and watch how effortlessly reality is shaped by your intentions.
- To find a lost item: OBTAIN.
- To solve a problem: OBTAIN
- To stay young: LEARN
- To wipe out a negative thought: CANCEL
- To dispel fear: BLUFF
- To regain energy: MOVE
- To improve interpersonal relationships: SWEET and WITH
- To be healthy: BE
- To beat the blues: UP
- To stick to a resolution: DONE
- To stop regrets: THANKS
- The Master Switchword, the one which activates the whole of our mental machinery is the word TOGETHER.
- To switch your request over to your subconscious, you now only need to use the Master word “TOGETHER” before the appropriate switchword. For example, the person who wishes to find a lost item may repeat several times: “Together-Obtain”.
Use correct words and live a ever lasting happy life!
References for this post(courtesy):
1. Switch words by James T. Mangan.
2. What you say is what you get by George Walther.
3. Angel words by Doreen Virtue & Grant Virtue
4. What you say when you talk to yourself by Shad Helmstetter.